- "Just like to say a big thank to all your Instructors for making Brian's Birthday such a great one. I can't tell you how well organised it was and how much all the kids enjoyed it. We had so many parents tell us that their children are still talking about it! Once again thank you so much." Jess, Neutral Bay
- "Just wanted to say a big thank you, Sam and his friends really enjoyed themselves today and l have never laughed so much! The instructors really kept the kids entertained and did a fantastic job please say thank you to them both. Once again thank you for a fantastic day!" Jennie, Mosman
- "I just wanted to say a huge thanks for the party on Saturday. Chris and Josh absolutely loved it and so did all the other kids, it was the talk of the playground this morning! Really hope they are a successful venture for you, they will be highly recommended by myself." Sarah, Mosman
- "I just wanted to let you know that the party was a huge success with all the kids and they all had a brill time. I received some really positive feedback about the party and the kids still haven't stopped talking about how much fun they had!" Emily, Cremorne
- "Neil's party was superb!!!! Well done Sensei Farzad, Olivia & everyone involved! Everybody enjoyed it thoroughly!" Chris - Neutral Bay
- "Tom had great fun at his party, he was really proud at being a "black belt" and helping to lead the class. Sensei Farzad was absolutely brilliant and gave Tom a real boost, making him feel very important. His friends thought it was the best party ever! What a relief for me to be able to get on with other things whilst the instructors kept the kids in line. My thanks again!" Camille - Cremorne
Sydney's leading venue for childrens parties
If you are tired of going to the local soft play centre or fast food restaurant and watching the kids play the same old games, then let us help you create an experience that your child will never forget!
Your child and all his/her friends can become little ninjas for the day and have the best party they've ever had! We play Karate based games and do exciting competitions. We'll keep all the kids busy for 2 HOURS so you've got nothing to worry about!
All parties include a specialised karate training session taken by our professional instructors where the birthday boy/girl are the star. They also include party games, karate birthday invitations for their friends and to end the party a supervised thrilling cake cutting ceremony with your child using a real samurai sword!
Mosman Martial Arts Academy kids parties are fun for all:
- We do all the work so parents can sit back, relax and enjoy the party.
- We look after the children, keeping them busy and happy with lessons and fun!
- Board breaking, punching and kicking bags
- Cake cutting ceremony using a real samurai sword
- No mess! We do all the cleaning for you
- Mosman Martial Arts Academy parties are available for kids of all ages and experience levels
Although the theme, of course, is Martial Arts, our birthday parties have constant reinforcement that martial arts is not to be misused and throughout the party the children will learn about some of our many Leadership & Lifeskills such as self-discipline, focus and respect.
You only need to provide the cake and candles, lolly-bags and any food or drinks for parents. No alcohol allowed on premises.
- Cool karate invitations (CLICK here to download the electronic version)
- Cool Ninja Party headbands (Hachimaki)
- The venue (our karate dojo)
- Up to three experienced party organizers (minimum one black belt instructor)
- Cups, plates, napkins
- Optional: pizza and drinks for the kids
- Optional: 10 minutes DEMO of the martial art of your choice for $50: Boxing, Kickboxing, Karate or Traditional Japanese Weapons
- Optional: professional photographer for 1 hour, otherwise don’t forget to bring your camera :)
A party is 2 hours long and it takes place Saturday between 1:00 - 3:00 pm or between 3:45 - 5:45 pm.
Please provide us with the following information:
- Your name, email address & contact number
- The name and age of your child and the date of the proposed party
- The pack of your choice (with or without food and drinks)
- The approximate number of children attending